Thursday, January 24, 2013

An attempt at a photo shoot

I love those blue eyes! 
My little man 
 
Clara can't get enough of her "Gribham" 
oops, I didn't mean to post this picture 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. CUTE pictures! I love what Clara calls him! And that last shot is funny! :) Love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Essie is positively amazing! She is really a beauty! Oh ya folks, I made the quilt with teh planes on it:) Gribham is such a handsome little guy. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is the time of change for our little toddlers! I can't believe how Esther has changed! They're all so darling! I got a good laugh at the mis-post at the end! :) Cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to comment on the darilng quilt! I did notice it! So fun! I just got carried away looking at the darling children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he is gonna be gribham for a long time! Love it! And I want to have another baby, if for no other reason at all than to get one of those quilts! Oh, and little Grib has your eyes. (:

    ReplyDelete