Brigham is starting to really try and talk and coo. He is such a smiley little boy but it is hard to catch it on camera.
This is "Dinkerbell". She was born a week ago and was so tiny. Unfortunately she died this morning. This picture is of the last time I got her to eat. I am not sure what was wrong with her.
Smiles
I can't wait to see that little guy in two weeks! How sad that your goat died. What a waste of a great name! You'll have to use that one again!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are updating your blog! I miss you and love seeing your cute kids. I can't believe you have 3. You are amazing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute kid...and I mean both of them! :) Sad that the kid died though. So cute that your girls got to feed him.
ReplyDeleteBrigham is such a handsome little dude! Hope you sent some pics to Mason. Fun to have you blogging. I am still struggling with My computer and can't quite figure the blog out on it. :(
ReplyDelete