Esther wasn't sure about the giant bunny but Clara loved him.
A nice old man helped Essie pick up eggs since she wasn't so sure about the whole thing.
The easter bunny helped Clara
We had easter sunday with Mary
All of the kids looked so cute in their easter outfits. Clara and Caleb are best buds.
Essie couldn't believe all of the "cankies" that were left on the ground!
Clara was in heaven too.
The kids were waiting to come up for their hunt.
Happy feet!
Aspen and Halli looked so cute in their matching dresses.
Stuffing them in as fast as she can find them.
Grandma Ball made these cute skirts the girls are wearing.
Just some cute shots of my guys and Clara wanted to be in them too. Essie was sleeping and I feel bad I didn't get a family picture soetime that day.
i
Adorable Easter pics! I love the "hunt" pictures. And so cute of Brigham all dressed up! I'm glad you and Mary get to hang out a lot!
ReplyDelete