Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Rain!

We had an amazing thunderstorm today that brought a lot of much needed moisture. First there was hail and then just a nice steady rain. It felt and smelt so good outside that we went for a walk. 
Here Clara is telling me a story about "her Angel". (the pony) 
I love her expressive face! 
 
 
She makes me smile all day long if I just take the time and really listen to her. 
You can't see the rain but there is a fine drizzle and Clara wanted to use her umbrella. 
I am not sure how much good it did :) 
Brigham is pure joy! 
I swear I could hear the grass growing! 
 
Esther can't quite peddle so Clara was helping her. 
 
I somehow mixed up the order of the pictures but Essie got off of her bike and Clara took over so she wasn't very happy. 
Pictures never do a rainbow justice. 
Raindrops keep falling on my face! 
I just love these shots of Clara catching raindrops in her mouth! 
 
We borrowed a couple of pigs from Dawson so they could break up the hard soil in my garden. We named them Wilbur and Charlotte. Clara loves watching them at work. 
Ever the farm girl she is roping Dixie, the goat. I did have her go change out of her nice coat shortly after this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment